Areas of Treatment
"A relationship is like a dance: to stay close without steppin on each other's toes takes practice." - Harriet Lerner
I work with ages: from teenagers to older adults.
Contact Teri: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Relationship issues’ in:
Family and romance
Any family member can have an issue with another family member:
- Siblings among each other
- Grandparents, Grandchildren,
- If you are going through a divorce or separation or break up, it makes a world of difference to be able to get some help from someone who is not only emotionally supporting you but energetically getting rid of all your negativity, like hatred and resentment, etc. Revenge is great as a theme for a movie but in our own lives it hurts us more than it does good.
- How peaceful we feel at home, in our ‘nest’, can have effect on our relationships with others in the world…. Even with FRIENDS…. And lovers, etc.
If you have a question, whether I can help you, or how:
Please contact me:
- If you have relationship problems with a Business Partner, - Business Mediation
- with an Employee,
- with your Boss – be it in a big corporation, a small firm or a movie set
- If you can’t find a job or can’t start a business
- If you’re too nervous before a presentation, an interview, a meeting, an audition, an exam
- If you feel overworked, burnt out, not appreciated at work
If you have any question, please submit it:
Please contact me if f you’re struggling with:
- Self-esteem, insecurity issues.
- Abuse - and you feel angry and helpless
- Panic attacks.
- If you want to have joy in your life, if you want to feel like yourself again.
- Addiction issues.
- Time issues - never have enough
- Dwelling on negativity
- Need other people's approval
- Trust issues
If you have any question, whether I can help, or how, please:
“Treating humans without the concept of energy is treating dead matter.”
—Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, MD, Nobel Prize Laureate (1937), Hungary
The relationship with your therapist is built on trust, mutual respect, and understanding. I’m here to help you repair and enrich your life and your relationships.
As strange as that may sound, I start with your relationship with yourself, because it will determine EVERYTHING in you life: your thoughts, your feelings and, therefore, your actions.
The one thing that’s very important is to keep in mind and accept that no therapist is ever any better than you. You are an equal human being, who got the courage up to talk about some uncomfortable issues and decided to feel better.
I believe that each individual has the capacity to create lasting positive change. Whether it’s your first time or are revisiting to help you get through a difficult situation, therapy, and especially energy healing, can help you to feel more positive, confident, and in control of your life and resolve conflict easily and quickly whether it’s with yourself or another person.
I create a safe and encouraging environment in which you are free to talk about anything and everything that’s on your mind and has been bothering you, so we can quickly and easily release and heal your issues without any pain.
Changes in mental energy can create measureable and noticeable physical changes. Just think of the neck, head, shoulder or stomach tension and aches you can create by being tense, anxious, nervous or stressed out.
When we strengthen our physical, mental, or emotional, weaknesses, we can get rid of the unpleasant symptoms we are experiencing.
Strengthening a weakness is much like flipping a switch on a computer. It is immediate.
In energy healing our body is often thought of as a biological computer. It is a complex piece of high tech equipment.
Just like a computer, you are either on or off to any given subject matter or person in life.
We have to identify the root source of what’s causing you distress or some form of pain – be it emotional or physical.
When we do that, it we can delete the symptoms of that weakness. We can also simultaneously get rid of any emotional and physical reactions to those problems and the memory of those problems, so they don’t linger or come back.
Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Get counseling from the comfort of your own home or office/company. No need to carve out a cross-town drive and waiting room time to attend therapy. Now you can access high-quality care right from your own computer, tablet, or cell phone.
It makes it easy to attend therapy appointments, from your own home. All you need is a private space, access to a live webcam, the Internet, and maybe earphones.
Online counseling is as effective (and sometimes more) than traditional office based counseling.